< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Shooters and Hunters! We need your input  (Read 783 times)

Offline joemerchant24

• NFOA Full Member
Shooters and Hunters! We need your input
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »
As most of you know, I work for an advertising and PR firm that specializes in outdoors sports.

We are trying to assemble a database of shooters and hunters who'd be willing to occasionally answer a couple of questions on their hobbies.

For example, right now we're looking for people who either own laser sights or have been shopping for them. This is for some background research for a business pitch.

This is NOT a sales thing. You would not be asked to join anything or give over any personal info. We just want a group we can turn to when we're trying to figure out what users are looking for in bows, guns, ammo, powders, etc.

If you're interested in helping, drop me an e-mail at allenf (at) swansonrussell (dot) com.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Re: Shooters and Hunters! We need your input
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »
Anything in it for us?  ;D

Offline tut

• Forum Member
    • Tuts words
Re: Shooters and Hunters! We need your input
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 10:45:02 PM »
OK....   I might be a simpleton, but why not just post your questions about our likes and dislikes, oh I don't know, say, right here in this forum? 
Imagine how gun control might be stomped if either of the NON-COMPROMISING lobbying groups, the Second Amendment Foundation or Gun Owners of America, had the NRA's 4 million members!