< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Time for Atf to go...  (Read 865 times)

Offline Ross Berck

• Powder Benefactor
Time for Atf to go...
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
http://gunowners.org/projectgunrunner.htm
sign the petition, Ive been praying for them to be disbanded for years

Offline justsomeguy

• Defender of the Constitution
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: Time for Atf to go...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 03:21:18 PM »
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." - Marcus Aurelius

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »
All involved parties should after found guilty of such offensives should go to trial, be required to pay for the damage of a loss of being a husband,father,son, to the family and beheld accountable of cost to raise his children and support his wife if married. Then they should lose all benefits of the goverments employee's retirement, medical, or any such item that they were entitled to or would have been........... and even should be charged for treason and terrorism and face if still active in this once Honorable Country, Death by firing squad...

OK I, have edited this as much as I can I AM PISSED AT THEM GOVERNMENTAL APPOINTIES WHO DO EVIL TO GET A OUTCOME THEY DESIRED They are no different than those who Kill those drs. who abort BABIES..... Instead of changing the law, no different than those standing at a funeral yelling I'M GLAD YOUR SON IS DEAD and they are to be the JUSTICE DEPT OF THIS COUNTRY....
Dan - A-FIXER.....

I will stand accountable for this stance and if something is to become of this post...... I'LL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 11:14:39 AM »
I'd argue your point, simply because I enjoy a good discussion, but its real hard to find it (your point).  No joke or pun intended AF, but given the other posts to this thread I just cannot make the connection between yours and theirs.

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline Ross Berck

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 10:21:29 PM »
He is talking about these atf/justice dept people who are complicit in the border patrol murder(by supplying the actual weapons used).  Especially after all the crap weve been fed about the gun drunk United States hillbillies who are enabling the mexican cartels violence with weapons(via Hillary Clinton and co)

A-FIXER

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »
Hello all I am back the wife and I had gone and visited our new grandson, and was not able to get to a internet connection.

I have read Berck post and then have seen and read other news on this type of setup of gun sales, Why is this any different than them knowing of people making Straw purchases and know they sell to those who can not purchase the guns themselves. Does this type of sting or entrapment method legal no because of 2000 and possible more weapon sales to be allowed to go through. I say No!!!

Ok my point is just as Berck, stated the ATF is apart of the Justice Dept.... and because of the whistle blowing ATF agents, that were punshied to a degree to be slienced at all cost. And now by the agents willing to stand for truth.... Saying that they BROKE THE LAW...and should be so held at such that if they are not held to the standard of that the Justice Dept, is to show how they are not themselves above the law and the EFFECTS of this can and will be felt resulting of many more deaths of both Amercians and Mexician nationals on both side of the border. And should be punished to the maximum which for treason and terrorism is called for. How many American death are acceptable for their breaking the law, before they should be punished to fullest of the law.

(1) American death I would say is enough! Are we as american citizens allowed to kill one innocent person and just say I was trying to see if this would lead me to gain a result americans would be proud of.