< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: ar-15 courses, classes, or competitions in grand island area  (Read 721 times)

Offline vanndrage

• Forum Member
ar-15 courses, classes, or competitions in grand island area
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »
has anyone personally gone to any ar-15 tactical training classes in or around grand island? i am interested and looking for recommendations. also interested in any competitions in which you can use your ar-15. your response is appreciated.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
Re: ar-15 courses, classes, or competitions in grand island area
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:19:09 PM »
Heartland Shooting Park in Grand Island has regular 3-gun competitions that would be perfect for your AR-15.  You can find the match schedule on their website, or it's on the NFOA schedule also.  If you want to drive a little further, Eastern Nebraska Gun Club has 3 gun matches also.

If you're looking for more of a traditional High Power target match, ENGC, Lincoln Izaak Walton League, and Fort Kearney Shooting Sports all have CMP High Power matches.

One of the members on here was going to be starting up a training company, but I can't remember who it was.  I believe he was an Iraq or Afghanistan vet and had quite a bit of real world experience.  Hopefully he'll chime in.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:21:15 PM by bkoenig »

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
Re: ar-15 courses, classes, or competitions in grand island area
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 10:04:35 AM »
www.mwts-training.com

Take a look if you are interested.