< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Thunder Alley Indoor Range in Lincoln  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Thunder Alley Indoor Range in Lincoln
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:44:48 AM »
FYI..... Randy's business is alive and well. There is an issue with his website, so currently his website is down, and will likely have to be rebuilt in the near future.

www.thunderalley.us

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Thunder Alley Indoor Range in Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »
+1
I'd say he is doing well. Yesterday, I had to put my name on a list and wait for a table lane. (of course I went in about 5pm on a rainy day.  ::)  We should talk Randy into hiring a cute matradee. (like maybe Jasmine Jessie aka Jessie Abbate)  ;D  I would be more likely to stop in more than once every few months.

Speaking of; I was also VERY impressed at the number of ladies, young and less young, excerising their rights and honing their skills at the range. 

Randy and gang sure has woke the place up, thats for sure.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 10:13:14 AM »
Randy has been superbly cooperative with my CHP Classes.

Which has not been the case with a certain Only-Range-in-Town shooting range monopoly here in Omaha.

Which is why I take my classes to Lincoln.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 10:46:09 AM »
Seeing what it was before Randy remodeled, back when Don had it, it is SUCH an improvement.  Everything works lol.  Prices are great, and his selection of gear is ever-expanding. 

I know, i sound like a salesman, but eh, I'm all for getting him more business.:)

Dave
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 05:02:03 PM »
Speaking of; I was also VERY impressed at the number of ladies, young and less young, excerising their rights and honing their skills at the range. 

Randy and gang sure has woke the place up, thats for sure.

My wife and one of her girlfriends are regulars there.  They both speak very highly of Randy.  I think he does a really good job of making everyone feel comfortable.

Offline randylauer69

• NFOA Full Member
    • Thunder Alley Indoor Shooting Range
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
Thanks everyone for your support! We are trying to promote a fun and safe environment for everyone to shoot in. We welcome you all to bring your spouse or children in and have a fun time. (Note: Spouses should only attend with you as long as you have done your chores and lifted the seat - For your own safety ;D)

Like Chris stated our website is down right now and I am currently working on a fix or resolution to the problem and hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks Chris for putting that out there for all to see. In the mean time you can go to our store website and click the Thunder Alley tab, I will get it updated for range closed time and misc here soon. The address is www.malcolmgeneralstore.com

With the old equipment we have some issues that we are constantly fighting (mostly electrical stuff), but for the most part we have been able to keep it all up and running pretty well.
Thanks for your patience.

I don't need to blab on and on but really just wanted to say THANKS to all of you for your support!
Randy

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 11:34:22 PM »
With the old equipment we have some issues that we are constantly fighting (mostly electrical stuff), but for the most part we have been able to keep it all up and running pretty well.
Thanks for your patience.

Maybe you should revert to the old "hammer banging" technique.   :laugh:

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »
Maybe you should revert to the old "hammer banging" technique.   :laugh:

Fly

That was Don's technique, which is why Randy is currently fixing the electrical issues :D

Dave
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »
That was Don's technique, which is why Randy is currently fixing the electrical issues :D

Dave

Yep...that's why I said it.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum