< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Good News from the NSP - CCW as Purchase Permit  (Read 5127 times)

Offline sparky

• NFOA Full Member
  • Site Sponsor
    • Midwest Leather Works
Re: Good News form the NSP - CCW as Purchase Permit
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:49 AM »
I will never do business with GU again.  Everytime I've been in there they ignore me, and when they do help me its as if I'm bothering them.  My father went in their looking to trade his deer rifle in, old 30-06 with sacko (not sure of spelling) action that was like new and we knew was worth some coin and they treated him like it was garbage.  Been in their 4 or 5 times and not a single positive experience.  Won't be back.
www.midwestleatherworks.com
matt@midwestleatherworks.com

Offline rluening

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »
I quit going to GU about a year ago. I don't spend $20k on shotguns, and don't like being treated like dirt because I'm only looking at pistols.

There's one guy there who is pretty decent to work with. He's worked out good deals on a couple of guns for me. Unfortunately I don't recall his name at the moment...

The rest of the bunch... meh. They have earned their reputation.

/rl

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »
+1 on negative feelings about GU.  One guy there was pretty helpful when I was looking at EOTechs, but that's about it.  One good experience after being there 2 dozen times isn't good enough.