< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Rick Ector the Guy Behind Gun Carry Law  (Read 718 times)

Offline Rodney Moorhead

• Powder Benefactor
...Com on wanre niht scri?an sceadugenga

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Rick Ector the Guy Behind Gun Carry Law
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »
This guy is a nut job.  Several gun rights advocates complained to authorities, and it resulted in this guy getting a visit from the FBI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ONssvJ2h8&feature=player_embedded#at=104

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Rick Ector the Guy Behind Gun Carry Law
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:35:31 PM »
This guy is a complete moron. "If you have a gun, you make me fear for my life and I can run you over with a car." WTF?

If someone is walking around with a openly carried, holstered handgun... That's not a danger. Clearly, it is plain sight so everyone knows he is armed. A criminal isn't going to advertise openly in public that they are armed.

"That criminal wouldn't have had a gun if it wasn't for the NRA and this guy Rick Ector." Are you freaking kidding me? Criminals don't follow laws you moron. He would have a gun no matter what. If he didn't have a gun, he'd have a knife. If we outlaw knives and somehow he can't get one (note: he will anyway, just like he'd still have a gun), he'd have a big sharpened stick, baseball bat, or hell a rock.

Clearly guns created murder, robbery, rape, and all the other crimes we have today that are often committed with a firearm. Those never existed in human history (or prehistory for that matter) before guns.

If you can't tell, I'm oozing with sarcasm and this guy infuriates me.