< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: good Story about NE moms packing heat  (Read 870 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
good Story about NE moms packing heat
« on: May 17, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »
http://www.khastv.com/news/local/Nebraska-moms-pack-heat-to-protect-families-122068149.html

Pretty straight forward story and was elated to hear that the NSP refused to release CCW permit info!!

Ever cornered at cat?  Tha's nothing compared to threatening a prepared woman and her children!!

I say we bombard this story's comments sections with praise for the women and with push the victim protection act.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Re: good Story about NE moms packing heat
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:27:09 AM »
Commented.  Good story.  We need more like it.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:16:56 AM »
Right behind ya Mud-Man:)

It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
I too am glad that there are more women getting CCW permits. Now it is known that one of them has other guns in the house, one has a husband that is out of town, and one that thinks she knows how to use a gun because she took the CCW class.

"There's nothing worse than a mad mom and especially a mad mom with a concealed weapon," Williams said.

The publicity is great for women in Nebraska, I just wish there would have been a little more discretion in what they said to the news media. Should have left out their names in my opinion.

Offline justsomeguy

• Defender of the Constitution
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 04:45:27 PM »
I really like the one who's car has been broken into twice, yet she keeps her pistol "in the center console of her car!"
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." - Marcus Aurelius