General Categories > Carry Issues

Nebraska CHP renewal information

<< < (34/34)

Randy:
Yes, if your CHP has expired you have to retake the full class and pay the $100. fee.

ILoveCats:

--- Quote from: Randy on January 07, 2020, 03:24:47 AM ---Yes, if your CHP has expired you have to retake the full class and pay the $100. fee.

--- End quote ---

That’s what I thought I’d seen here before. Thanks. 

No worries. I need to retake it again along with my wife. It would be a good thing to do together and we really should both have the permit if we are ever traveling together in a vehicle, watch with the way Nebraska law treats passengers in proximity to a gun.

Guess I’ll be looking for a good instructor around the Lincoln area.

bullit:

--- Quote from: ILoveCats on January 07, 2020, 08:00:46 AM ---That’s what I thought I’d seen here before. Thanks. 

It would be a good thing to do together and we really should both have the permit if we are ever traveling together in a vehicle, watch with the way Nebraska law treats passengers in proximity to a gun.

Guess I’ll be looking for a good instructor around the Lincoln area.

--- End quote ---

Can you explain what you mean by your comment, particularly the last part?

Ronvandyn:
Well I received it on the 9th.  I guess it was the holiday's and the slow mail we all experience around that time.  I was planning on calling the next morning when my wife took it out of the mail.  Meh, its good for another 5 years and has the correct data on it, so I'm happy.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version