General Categories > Carry Issues

Nebraska CHP renewal information

<< < (2/34) > >>

Chris Z:
Unfortunately State Government (like most branches of Govt), is not real fast to get people replaced and fill positions that are needed.

Lorimor:
Good info!  Thanks!  My two digit license expires right soon.  Can't believe it's been 5 years already. 

Clint:
This brings up things I hadn't thought of before. The new photo kind of makes sense, not sure about them needing new finger prints though. Kind of seems like overkill. What about Utah? Will they need a new photo also? Or prints? Don't remember what it said on the app now. Have to look that up. The Arizona permit doesn't even have a photo on it.

Chris Z:
The reason NSP is doing prints is only because their system requires the to print individuals when photographing someone.

Utah only needs the photo for renewal, no prints

bullit:
As my CHP renewal falls into the 4 month renewal period tomorrow, thought I would swing by NSP CID this afternoon just to see if I could turn in paperwork, get printed, etc.  After attempting to renew, I was told I could not until next week.  The problem lay in the fact there "system" was not set up yet for renewal.  Specifically, the required 5 day turnaround to issue renewals.  So....magically something will happen on Monday to allow for renewals.  Have been assured that Monday they will proceed with said renewals. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version