General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

So...what do you all do?

<< < (4/16) > >>

kozball:
For the last 35 years, I have been in the Automotive Parts Business.
2 years at a Warehouse Distributor, then to a family owned New Car Dealership. Like Dan W, seen alot of changes over the years. Some good, some not so good.

In my spare time, I try to suck some braincells out of the local gunshop owner.

If that doesn't work, I try to con him to take me to the range.  ;D  :P

Ram Ringer:
Bullit,

I looked his name up in our directory and his name doesn't ring a bell right off, but if I saw him I would probably know him. I know several of the folks in Oklahoma. As I always say it is a small world especially in my agency. And yes the supressed toys are fun, my .223 should be back from Remington next week.

gsd:
sounds like i'm a youngster lol.  35 years here, 25 yrs there, at least we agree on guns:)

I kid, i kid.  Being a college student at 28 is culture shock for me, the way some of these 17-18 yr olds act is rediculous. 

LazyAce:
Been in the motorcycle business all my life. I am 66 and my family`s shop has been in business for 64 years. We sold machines for 50 years and now I just do service & repairs and shoot at my own range just out my backdoor.  Fun life

NENick:
I just got my bachelor in business administration (marketing). Until I find a job, I work in an obscure line of defense in the war on terror: security guard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version