General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

So...what do you all do?

<< < (6/16) > >>

gwilly:
Radio.....on air & program director for a network of stations in NE, KS & SD.

Barely enough $ to support this habit though :o ......married off two daughters in the last 13 months & counting the days my shooting-partner-friend-son gets back home from Afghanistan!

Wilson:
I am a pastor and men's ministry leader here in the Heartland! There are a number of "Pistol Packin' Pastors" around and I am one of them!    ;D

greg58:
For many years I did carpentry work, remodeling, finish work, cabinetry. I have my own cabinet shop at my home.
Then the homebuilding business went to $#*t and I was forced to look for a real job.
 I worked for a while as a security person, and now am an operations tech for a large corn plant. My particular job involves making artificial sweetners out of corn sugar/dextrose.
No, I do not miss the woodworking trade, but I sometimes miss being my own boss.
The hardest thing about shutting down a small business was getting the State off my back. Workforce Development, Contractor Licensing, Sales Tax etc. I would think I had told them all I was done, then I would get another notice from Lincoln and have to call, or send some notorized form in.
What a PITA..

Greg58

y0diggity:
I'm a major incident analyst, which means I help get things back on track for my company when things stop working. My team is located almost entirely in the UK and India, so I rarely ever hear an American accent during my working days. It's not glamorous work, but it pays the bills pretty handily so I keep doing it until I can find something that I don't hate quite as much but still pays as well. :)

Rodney Moorhead:
I am a librarian.  Been doing that for since 04.

Rod

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version