General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

So...what do you all do?

<< < (7/16) > >>

RipTombstone:
I am a storekeeper/purchasing agent/water operator for a small city in central Nebraska. Basically I answer the phone all day, and make sure that the crews have the supplies and tools they need for the jobs they do.
I am also the father of an awesome 2 year old boy, and have been married to a great shooter/wife for 11 years already.

For fun, its cowboy action shooting, reloading, and lots of leatherwork. I have a small side business building leather holsters. Most of what I do is cowboy action related, but have been branching out into the modern world a little bit recently. What I really enjoy doing is recreating vintage 1800s holsters, and using the same techniques that our ancestors used. (<---strange, but true)

Rt

SeanN:
I'm the sole IT Systems Administrator at a local company. If it's related to technology it likely falls under my domain. As you can imagine, some days are quite hectic. Others are easy and laid back. Really depends on what the heck people managed to break! Haha.

Lmbass14:
I'm currently an unemployed Network\Systems Administrator, so if you know of someone that is looking for an excellent IT guy in the Omaha area, I'm it.  Just pm me.

Bigtony:
I work for a printing co. in Lincoln.  I'm one of a couple guys that do it all (print, bind, and warehousing).   

Greybeard:
I'm a retired Air Force First Sergeant. After that I worked in security for 12 years, the latter 6 as an armed officer/trainer/manager. Followed that with 4 years as an Over-The-Road driver of semi tractor trailer on the national board for two major companies. Drove in all of the 48 contiguous states. Been fully retired since Feb 2008.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version