General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

So...what do you all do?

<< < (16/16)

Wilson:
I thought I responded to this before...I guess it's an age thing   ???

I am a pastor in Ashland, and the director of the Heartland Men of Faith which offices in Omaha. I want men to come alive to who God wants them to be...not bored nice guys siting in the pews!I am one of the many pastors with CHPs and don't understand why the government won't let me exercise 2A inside my work place. How can I protect my "flock" if the need were to arise. I do believe Jesus endorsed the carrying of a personal protection device...do you know where?    ;)

Also an old Marine, OTR trucker, Motorcoach operator, scuba diver, and have done many things on the "Man's Bucket List"   I hope to pick up my new addition tonight from Rod Moeller...an XDM 4.5 Bi-tone 40    :D  ;D  ;)

wallace11bravo:
Thought I did too.

Full time student going for a bachelors in CJ. GI bill and investments make it so I don't have to work, but I still do occasionally for an electrician and a rancher down by Beatrice (family). I'm also a landlord, an EMT, and the army reserves keeps me around as a training adviser. Teach a few classes a year to civilians, but that is much more a hobby than a moneymaker (link in sig line)

Wanting to eventually end up in a rural assignment with the State Patrol or as a deputy on a rural sheriff's department. Don't care for the city, can't wait to get out.

gsd:
Wallace, you and i should get together one of these days...i foresee much coffee and many stories from the both of us.

Maybe we should do an NFOA-wide meet and greet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version