< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: For God's sake don't shoot the scum! (ISP)  (Read 649 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
For God's sake don't shoot the scum! (ISP)
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »
Wow! :o
Folks, this one has me fired up more than you can know. I truly wish I could arm every female age 16 and up (My daughter is currently 11+ and will soon be a young woman, this is something I catch myself thinking about more and more)
This list of "the politically correct way to be raped" from the Illinois State Police website, has my blood at a boil.  :angry:

Fighting for your safety may be necessary. However, if you start out fighting you cancel any other options that might be open to you. Since many attacks on women are not sexually motivated, and are designed to degrade and humiliate, talking your way out of it may be easier.

There is documentation of assailants that left a would-be-victim alone after she told him that she was pregnant and it would kill her baby. (Some case were women that were too old to even have a baby.)
Telling an attacker that you have VD or AIDS can discourage him.
It may sound disgusting, but putting your fingers into you throat and making yourself vomit usually gets results. (This method is not often used except as a last resort.)
Use your imagination and you can think of others.

The above methods are particularly important if your assailant has a gun or knife, or there is more than one attacker. (Fighting would probably be futile.)

Above all, if there is no escape, do not resist. 

Then they go on with an instruction manual and supplies list for date rapers.
The good advice given could be covered in a good CCW class- Situational Awareness!!
As I left on my FB post, I think every woman should learn a simple anti-rape, 3 step process. I call it the SDS method. Scream (NO!), Draw (weapon of choice), Squeeze (trigger- perferably twice).

Read more if you dare, but you leave upset, don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/assault.cfm
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:51:31 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: For God's sake do shoot!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:53:06 PM »
No Surprise. . . .  There are many out there that want to teach you to be a good victim.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: For God's sake don't shoot the scum! (ISP)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 03:59:18 PM »
I'm wondering when they are going to add that it's not rape, she was advertising it....

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 04:21:50 PM »
Some things just make you cringe.   >:D

I wonder how this will be amended next year when Birth Controll becomes free to all females.

\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
A good victim who doesn't resist criminals is dependent on the state for their protection.