General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Any motorcycle riders in here?

<< < (5/13) > >>

FarmerRick:

--- Quote from: tonopah on January 28, 2009, 03:51:40 PM ---I have a xr650 l and love it. I won`t ride with out a helmet and face shield. I caught one of those big yellow and black killer bees on the forehead back when I was 16, I was on my old sl 350 on the south river road. Man that hurt.

--- End quote ---

I've been looking for another Honda XL350R or XL600R for about 4 years now.  I've missed out on 3 of them since last fall.  If someone knows of a decent one for sale, please let me know.

SBarry:
Riding with a helmet is like having sex wearing a condom, safer but doesn't feel as good.

wrenrj1:
I'm an EMT-B and the wife is the state trauma coordinator, go figure.  I'll wear the brain bucket, if nothing else, OPEN CASKET!
Here's a pic of my 1981 KZ 550 (9200 miles) and this is the basement by the way.  No way the wife would let me park it on the wood floors upstairs...

Wren

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rich B:
Motor vehicles in the house = WIN

Jay:
If any of you saw a ratty flat black 75 Harley on the side of the road today with a goofy looking guy leaning over it scratching his head and mumbling profanities to himself, that was me.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version