General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Any motorcycle riders in here?

<< < (6/13) > >>

FarmerRick:

--- Quote from: wrenrj1 on May 17, 2009, 06:58:12 PM ---I'm an EMT-B and the wife is the state trauma coordinator, go figure.  I'll wear the brain bucket, if nothing else, OPEN CASKET!
Here's a pic of my 1981 KZ 550 (9200 miles) and this is the basement by the way.  No way the wife would let me park it on the wood floors upstairs...

Wren

--- End quote ---

Why the extra rugs under the bike?  It's not like it is a Harley or anything.   ;D

BTW, that is one of the sweetest looking KZ's that I've seen in quite a while.  I've had a few, none even close to being that nice.

wrenrj1:
Just insurance to have a rug under it.  It is 28-years old. I'd hate for a seal to go bad over the winter.  We're getting new carpet this summer along with a basement remodel.  You can bet my parking pass will be revoked.

FarmerRick:
Sounds like when remodeling, you need to make a guns-ammo-preps-KZ storage-man room.

Just sayin'....  ;)

Wildgoose:
Just a note to say hello. Long time rider and shooter. I have been riding Moto Guzzi bikes for over fourty years. Shooting longer than that. I presently have three Guzzis in the shed and ride daily. Dont get me wrong. I have never seen a motocycle or scooter that I didnt want to own for one reason or another and appreciate the qualities and pride of ownership those of you who ride other brands have. I have just plain been cycle crazy almost all of my life. Started out riding Kowasakis and BMW but the first Guzzi put the hook in me for life. The only other addiction that has come close is firearms.
Ride and Shoot Often!
Goose

FarmerRick:
Well, I finally found an enduro.  1989 Kawasaki KLR650 with about 17,200 miles.  Not great shape, but not beat to death either.  Not sure if I'll keep the stock paint job or go "camo crazy" on it.  I'll have to do a little work to it before I call it "road-worthy", but not a whole lot.  Not too bad for $700.

Now, who wants to buy some rifles and shotguns?  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version