General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Any motorcycle riders in here?

<< < (8/13) > >>

SBarry:
I've been out a few times.

NE Bull:
Still lookin to by my first!, Then look out!
Also, are any of you riders member of the Patriot Guard? Seems like a great group of folks and a great cause.

Greybeard:
I bought a Harley Heritage Softail Classic last week, Now have about 450 miles on it. The last time I rode was 37 years ago, and a much smaller bike. That said, I am taking it easy and relearning what I need to be able to do to stay alive. I took the Safety Council's Basic Rider Course earlier this month and it was a big help ing getting my bearings.

The Patriot Guard website is off line at the present time. I was contacted by a rider to inform me of a street naming ceremony this coming Sunday to honor a fallen Army CWO whose chopper was shot down a few years ago. Info is:
Time:  2:00 p.m.
When: May 30, 2010
Where: Saint Roberts Catholic Church
              120th Pacific, N.E. corner

The PGR is looking for as many folks as possible to honor this soldier. Not necessary to be a PGR member.

greg58:
I ride a 1995 KZ1000P which is a Full dressed Police model.
I just returned from a long weekend trip with a few buddies, to Truman Res. Warsaw MO. and I definately have a sore rump to show for it.
My friends all ride HD, so my wife said it was 3 Hogs and a Kaw.
We had great weather and a great time boatin, eatin, and drinkin.
Before any one says it, I never drink while riding, or ride after drinking. But I do usually carry concealed on the bike, I left it home cause I didn't think I could go thru IA with my weapon yet..

Greg58

Dan W:
You are right about Iowa until Jan 2011.

I lived on a Goldwing back in the 70's. My wife and I honeymooned in the Rockies on it in 1980. Not so much anymore, but I do really miss riding in the mountains

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version