General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Why I am done with Cabelas.

<< < (2/7) > >>

DaveB:
Their response.

Dear Dave,

Thank you for contacting Cabela's Customer Relations Department Live Help.

I certainly do apologize that you do not agree with our return policy, and I am sorry for your poor experience.

I hope this information is helpful to you. Your interest in Cabela's products and services is appreciated. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Regards,
Paid PR representative that really could care less's name here
Cabela's Product Information Associate.

bkoenig:
Wow, they really went the extra mile.

FarmerRick:
I will add that to the other reasons I don't go there. 
Expensive prices, terrible customer service, poor quality products... oh, and did I mention their high prices?  I can usually order something online and have it shipped right to my door for less than their retail price which will also have tax added onto.

Very rarely will I venture into the Walmart of sporting goods stores.

NE Bull:
I normally just shop their ads, bargain cave, and occasionally catch a decent deal on the used rack.  I would rather shop there than some other big box sporting goods store, since they ARE a Nebraska company.  One which we would do good to have on our (NFOA) side. 
That being said, I'm sorry for DaveB's experience, sounds like folks on both sides of the counter were having a bad day.

Supersparky:
I only go in there to browse the bargain cave and pick up cheap ammo if they have some on sale.  Sometimes, if I am interested in a gun, I will go in there to check it out before going somewhere else to buy.  I am amazed at the lack of gun knowledge of the people at the gun counter.  It seems like they just hire people with no clue about the products they are selling, but that is getting to be my experience everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version