General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Why I am not done with Cabelas.

<< < (4/4)

bkoenig:
Well, I did grow up on a farm and was a pretty good horseman.  I could never rope worth a darn though  ;D

I will admit I tried "herding" a doe on a 4 wheeler once just for kicks.  I found even though I could outrun the deer she could out turn me...

And with that, this thread is WAY off course.

OnTheFly:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on October 13, 2011, 06:55:41 PM ---For those not done with Cabela's ... they have free shipping on orders of $99 or more.  Use the code WTURKEY.  I just ordered some of Under Armour's new ColdGear 4.0.  Deer season is going to be toasty warm!  ;D

--- End quote ---

BACK ON TRACK...
If I could find a real deal at Cabela's, then I might jump in.  But for the products I am looking for (ammo, red dot scopes), Cabela's prices are no better than other online retailers where I could get the same items for the same (or lower) price with no sales tax and no shipping.

Fly

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: OnTheFly on October 13, 2011, 11:57:08 PM ---BACK ON TRACK...
If I could find a real deal at Cabela's, then I might jump in.  But for the products I am looking for (ammo, red dot scopes), Cabela's prices are no better than other online retailers where I could get the same items for the same (or lower) price with no sales tax and no shipping.

Fly

--- End quote ---

I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy from Cabela's ... just offering up a bit of value if you intend to do so.  Personally, I couldn't find the ColdGear 4.0 in stock (in my size) anywhere else, including Under Armour's site.

Koenig may be right, though, I may be in my camo Speedo if the weather doesn't get serious about cooling down.

OnTheFly:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on October 14, 2011, 12:18:53 PM ---I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy from Cabela's ... just offering up a bit of value if you intend to do so.  Personally, I couldn't find the ColdGear 4.0 in stock (in my size) anywhere else, including Under Armour's site.

Koenig may be right, though, I may be in my camo Speedo if the weather doesn't get serious about cooling down.

--- End quote ---

Don't get me wrong...I always appreciate this kind of info.  I'm sure there will be times that Cabela's has something that is a great deal or can not be found at other retailers.  Free shipping would definitely help in that case.  But for me, I am just not finding anything on my shopping list. 

Fly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version