< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Be sure to vote on NFOA's stand on these issues in the member's only section!  (Read 7177 times)

A-FIXER

Voted on the current polls

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
Guess I can't vote, says it's off limits to me.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Guess I can't vote, says it's off limits to me.

Dave, if you want to vote, you will have to let me know who you are and if you have your name on the NFOA member list. The email address  you used for this forum does not match any Dave B on the members list.

You can send me a personal message about it and I will fix you up.

This applies to all forum members that are not able to access the voting area
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Rob B

• NFOA Full Member
We have created a special section in our forums, accessible only to NFOA members, where we are asking members to vote on the stance you feel the NFOA should take on various issues. Look for the "NFOA Full Member Voting Area". If you have joined the NFOA, you should have the "NFOA Full Member" status on your forum account. We are in the process of updating everyone's account information, so if you have joined the NFOA but have not been given the NFOA Full Member status to access the voting area, please contact us so that we can correct your account information.

If you gave a different e-mail address in your forum board registration than you used in your NFOA membership information, then it is possible that we have missed you, so please check your forum status and let us know if it is not correct.

Thanks!

I still show as a forum member. What do I need to do to become a full member?

Offline bugsdad

• NFOA Full Member
i think i need an update too. I would really like to vote and help us gun owners let the legistature know what we want.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline lightem up

• NFOA Full Member
 Has anyone seen Omaha mayor,Jim shuttle's  TV commercial on banning assault weapons and high capacity mags? I heard he supports the issue.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
I see on the ballot there is a proposed amendment for "Article VII, Section 5 of the Charter to prohibit the mayor [etc.]... from entering into or having contracts with the City... and to gender-neutralize the existing language."

The first part looks ok but does anyone know what they mean by gender-neutralizing language?  It could be an attempt to impose feminist dogma into this part of the legal code, or it could be an attempt to remove feminist dogma that has already been put into it.  Does anyone have any information on this?
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
and to gender-neutralize the existing language."

This may be part of Councilman Ben Gay's (I'm sorry Ben Gray's) agenda for accommodating the "Hump Back Mountain" crowd....

Offline M7025-06

• Lead Benefactor
I'm not seeing the voting section. Am I missing something?
NRA Member