< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Follow Up  (Read 691 times)

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Follow Up
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
I am interested in follow up on some previously posted topics:

1) Any updates regarding the Canton Police Officer?
2) Outcome on the High School student who killed his vice principal and himself with is OPD father's HG i.e. did OPD do any investigating?
3) Any updates on Lt Gov's son "negligent discharge" incident.

Curious minds want to know.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Follow Up
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
1) Go here: http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.html

Scroll down for information. The prosecutor isn't dropping the case against the CHP holder. It doesn't appear that any permanent action has been taken with the offending officer.

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:49:51 AM »
Daniel Harless, they are not having a disciplinary hearing until Dec.1. He is having PTSD problems and needs time to heal up?

http://www.guns.com/canton-ohio-update-internal-affairs-documents-released-municipal-trial-postponed.html

Omaha police department will refund cost of gun safe for officers, that will solve that problem?

http://www.thereader.com/index.php/comments/police_reviewing_gun_policy_following_school_shooting/

Joel Sheehy accidentally pointed a loaded gun at his head and pulled the trigger. Obviously that was an accident. There is no news to report here other than he doing fine.

I want to know also what happened to an inmate on work release that walked off by Lincoln a couple years back. There was not even a name given on the news, and no follow up report.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:04:32 AM »
How about the fellow who shot a guy that was stealing copper from one of his rental houses.  Never heard any more about that story.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »
Rick, which one are you talking about? Google finds more than just a couple. I didn't know copper was worth less than lead.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 10:44:19 AM »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.