< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Good Cop vs. Bad Cop in Florida  (Read 921 times)

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Good Cop vs. Bad Cop in Florida
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »
I’m going to have to stop giving the lady cops a hard time. This one certainly earned my respect.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/miami-cop-leads-florida-trooper-on-120-mph-high-speed-chase/

Offline dark 45

• Forum Member
Re: Good Cop vs. Bad Cop in Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
i have no issue with female law enforcement, as long as they can do the job mentally and physicality there is no real issue. its obvious that woman had the situation under control. bravo to her kicking down a power abusing law enforcement officer. i see some small framed male officers as well, i question their ability to handle the job the same way. some people are built for it physically and mentally some are not.

ever see the show Rookies? not sure how much is script, but it seems rather legit from my law enforcement back ground growing up.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »
A single charge of dangerous driving?  For a 4 minute, 57 second high speed chase?  120 Miles an hour?

You KNOW, if Joe Public had done that, there would have been a whole stack of charges.....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »
Can't quote any more?

JimP, not only that, but there would have been 8 more cars there and Joe Public would have been face down on the ground bleeding.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:57:26 PM »
Can't quote any more?

JimP, not only that, but there would have been 8 more cars there and Joe Public would have been face down on the ground bleeding.
I'm thinkin' if the fella woulda made one wrong move, that gal WOULD have planted him on the ground!
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline dark 45

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »
I'm thinkin' if the fella woulda made one wrong move, that gal WOULD have planted him on the ground!

defiantly, i think it was because he was so passive about it plus at the point she saw it was an officer she probably gave him a "professional courtesy"