< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Bellevue No Frills robbed at gunpoint  (Read 1163 times)

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
Bellevue No Frills robbed at gunpoint
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:31:12 AM »
Bellevue Grocery Store Robbed at Gunpoint
Bellevue Police are searching for two suspects who held up a grocery store Tuesday evening.

Officers were called to No Frills Supermarket near Harlan Drive & Galvin Road just after 6:00 p.m.

Witnesses told police two people entered the store and walked up to two employees.

One of the two suspects pulled out what looked like a black, semi-automatic handgun and demanded cash. The clerks complied.

Investigators say the suspects took off with an undisclosed amount.

Bellevue's Police Department has yet to release any suspect descriptions. Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call police at (402) 293-3100.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Bellevue_Grocery_Store_Robbed_at_Gunpoint_133522683.html

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Bellevue No Frills robbed at gunpoint
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:35:58 AM »
Now I hope their management takes a hint and realizes that their "No Gun" sign does not stop criminals from bringing concealed handguns in their store and take the damn thing down.

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »
Obviously the real problem we have in society is illiterate criminals.  Literate criminals would certainly comply with the signs.   8)

The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:34:38 PM »
The Elkhorn No Frills supports our local Scout pack, for that I am gratefull, but Dang it sure is uncomforting standing out front  for hours in public sans self defense equipment. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:47:27 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »
Wow that hits close to home, I can see that store from my grandpas house on Offutt Blvd

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 07:45:07 AM »
Now I hope their management takes a hint and realizes that their "No Gun" sign does not stop criminals from bringing concealed handguns in their store and take the damn thing down.

Perhaps a letter or e-mail to their CEO "innocently" questioning how one of their stores could be robbed at gunpoint when guns are not allowed in their stores ....