< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Man inadvertently shoots self in grocery store parking lot and dies  (Read 2471 times)

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: Man inadvertently shoots self in grocery store parking lot and dies
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 09:18:02 AM »
But, but ... I LIKE to win guns!  Besides, I've only won ONE Glock, the other was an XDM, oh, and the OTHER was a Sig Sauer p226.... :)

[sigh]  See what life is like at my home?  I didn't get to buy any new guns when she got those....
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 10:04:49 AM »
I fail to see the problem here.
I see it. If she wasn't getting one, then he could get two. Or - he could buy one at a time, but buy twice as often.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 10:24:49 AM »
every time you get a new one she gets a new one....

I have to buy one for both the wife and daughter everytime I get a new gun, so your situation is not that bad as I see it.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
Diamonds .....Take Her Breath Away!  :kiss:
^Shiny New Pistol^
 ;D

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline sparky

• NFOA Full Member
  • Site Sponsor
    • Midwest Leather Works
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »
This whole thing reminds me of that episode of American Gunner (I think thats what is called) from last week where he built his wife a new 1911 with $12,000 worth of diamonds embedded into the grips and the sights were diamonds.  At least your wives and daughters aren't expecting that.
www.midwestleatherworks.com
matt@midwestleatherworks.com

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 01:05:27 PM »
Jewelry is nice, but a nice shiny new Glock is even better! :)   Plus, you have gifts for a long time with new sights, ammo, holster, etc. :) 

Favorite quote from a movie that I saw years ago:  "Some women buy shoes."  :)   (I suck at remembering movie titles).  This woman had an arsenal to die for!  I would have LOVED to have her closet!!

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2011, 11:38:12 PM »
If I do carry sans holster it is usually just to the convenience store right behind our apartment,

Ummm..... er..... so ...... it's sooooo much better to be "That Guy" at the KwikShop behind your apartment than the Giant parking lot?  How do you figure?

Holster.  That covers trigger guard.  Stop touching it.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 05:35:22 AM »
Jewelry is nice, but a nice shiny new Glock is even better! :)   Plus, you have gifts for a long time with new sights, ammo, holster, etc. :) 

Favorite quote from a movie that I saw years ago:  "Some women buy shoes."  :)   (I suck at remembering movie titles).  This woman had an arsenal to die for!  I would have LOVED to have her closet!!

Ballistic:  Ecks vs Sever  (assuming I spelled the names right).  Starred Lucy Liu and Antonio Banderas, of all people.  (Lucy was great.)
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com