Gear & Equipment > Bags and Packs

Looking for a Med Kit

(1/4) > >>

FLUFF:
I am looking for some type of med kit to have on the line at some of the shooting events I attend. I am not an EMT or Medic. I just want some type of Med kit around to provide care if need until better trained personel arrives. It does not need to be in a camo bag , military surplus , ect. Just a good kit that gives me good value for my dollars.

Anybody have any suggestions on where to start or what I should have on hand ?

Dan W:
http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,4430.0.html

We talked about first aid and kits in this thread a while back. Might be helpful

gsd:
something simple for that would be a stack of 4x4 gauze, and some tape or an elastic bandage.  I assume you are speaking in the even t of a richocet wound?

AAllen:
My wife is looking for a scalpel for ours, so I bet you can guess how much stuff we have in it.  I think she can do blood transfusions and I know she has 2 Saline IV's.  But anyway the way I started and what I like is just getting a small cloth tackle box, you can get the lure boxes to help organize and put small things in.  Then just pick up what you think you will need at the Drug store when there.  A few bandaids and some antibiotic then add on some gauze, tape and elastic wrap whatever you may come up with as you go.

bullit:
Tampons and duct tape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version