< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A New Concealment Method  (Read 754 times)

Offline MikeF72

• NFOA Full Member
A New Concealment Method
« on: January 14, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »
Just ran across this story on the web and had to share:

Cops Believe North Carolina Inmate Hid 10-Inch Revolver In His Rectum. Luckily, It Was Unloaded.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/gun-hidden-in-butt-765912

Now that's what I call 'concealed.'  I don't know about the rest of you but I won't be buying any used .38 revolvers anytime soon!
All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. - Daniel Boone

Offline armed and humorous

• NFOA Full Member
Re: A New Concealment Method
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 04:38:55 PM »
I'm not doubting the story; people do all kinds of strange things.  On the other hand, would it have been totally impossible for the inmate to have been telling the truth?  Afterall, if he could have gotten a gun into his cell, the former inhabitant could have, too.
Gun related issues are, by nature, deadly serious.  Still, you have to maintain a sense of humor about them.

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »
I wonder if the bullets are still up his wazoo, if he intended to use it he better have made sure the barrel was unobstructed first  :laugh:

Offline armed and humorous

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
I hadn't thought about bullets still being "in the chamber" so to speak.  My guess was he just didn't want to get caught with a gun and had nowhere else to hide it at the time.  Afterall, if he was planning to break out of jail, he could have just carved a piece of soap and put shoe polish on it.
Gun related issues are, by nature, deadly serious.  Still, you have to maintain a sense of humor about them.