< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: USPSA Range Office Course  (Read 920 times)

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
USPSA Range Office Course
« on: January 16, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
The Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters are hosting another USPSA RO class this May 19 & 20.  The cost has yet to be determined, but you will be doing classroom instruction the first day and shooting a stage at the ENGC range the second.  You do not have to be a member of ENGC to take the course, but you DO have to be a USPSA member. 

Send me a private message on here if you are interested in the course and I will get you connected with the appropriate people. :)

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
Re: USPSA Range Office Course
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
FYI:   The price for this RO class is only $65.00 and it includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday.  It also includes the entry fee for the ENPS Man vs. Man match on Sunday!

There is no reason not to take this class if you shoot USPSA or Steel Challenge (or any competition really).  It will help with understanding the rules of competition - even if you do not "work" the matches as an RO.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: USPSA Range Office Course
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:59:45 PM »
Folks this is "hands down" the best RSO class there is out there..... This is 10 steps up from the NRA RSO program

I will admit I am a critic of USPSA and a bunch of their BS, but there is no disputing they run extremely safe ranges, and they teach best practices that can help any RO......... This class is a worthwhile experience.

Just do it!