< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: AAR: Legal Aspects of Using Lethal Force  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: AAR: Legal Aspects of Using Lethal Force
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »
Lorimor.......  I just disguise the name of the class to hide that really people pay to join the Glock loving club!!!   :-)

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on the class!

Based on the massive turnout, I will likely offer this class on a Saturday or Sunday again instead of a weeknight like I have in the past....

Keep an eye on my schedule www.NebraskaConcealedCarry.com   - Maybe I can work one in sometime in the Spring

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 06:18:19 PM »
I was able to schedule another class for Saturday March 31st for those who are interested.

Offline David Hineline

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:47 PM »
Why are you back? Did your Nancy powers optimize?
Machinegun owners blow thier load with one pull of the trigger

Offline LawyerJan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »
I won't go so far as to say this class or other classes like it should be required, but I will say that anybody who doesn't take the class is setting themselves up for legal problems.  Those problems could devastate you financially.

Chris does an excellent job, this is the first class I've taken from him, and I can tell you I will take another, probably this class a second time.

As a lawyer myself much of the material was review.  I am much more prepared for a self defense shooting today than I was prior to the class. 

Chris does a great job pulling together the case studies that makes the theory of the law make sense.  If you're going to carry a firearm, you need to prepare yourself to defend your life or those of your loved ones.  Practice the fundamentals, then if you're prepared to defend yourself using deadly force you need to prepare to defend yourself from the inevitable civil law suit and from the criminal inquiry and prosecution.  Your answers at the scene may save you thousands of dollars and keep you out of jail, this class will help you understand what to say.

You need this class more than three boxes of ammo and time at the range, if you haven't taken the class sign up now. 
NRA, USCCA, NFOA

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »
Email sent. Looking forward to it.