< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: He's Baaaaack  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
He's Baaaaack
« on: February 14, 2012, 04:07:13 PM »
The Cobra filed today to run for his old seat. I wonder just how he managed the residency requirement ::)
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: He's Baaaaack
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 04:17:12 PM »
If they had changed the dress code after he left, he might not have wanted to come back!
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:04:02 PM »
I wonder if anyone will have the guts to stand up to him this time for not living in the district he represents.  Probably not.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 07:45:38 AM »
I know for a fact Brenda Council is getting campaign donations from organizations et al. that never would've conceived supporting her in the past.

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:54:54 AM »
I know for a fact Brenda Council is getting campaign donations from organizations et al. that never would've conceived supporting her in the past.

Well, she is definitely the lesser of two evils. 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 01:19:17 PM »
Brenda Council is liked and supported by her district.  As someone else mentioned, she is getting the money to pull all out war for this seat.  I don't think that Ernie has much of a chance in unseating her, even without his residency issues.