< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Trigger the Vote  (Read 984 times)

Offline metaldoc

• Powder Benefactor
Trigger the Vote
« on: February 21, 2012, 09:24:14 PM »
Listen up and hear me well! This is a critical time for our nation, and too many people are sitting back to let others do the hard work. So it’s time for all of us to put some gas in it and persuade all eligible gun owners to register. That’s why I volunteered my time to film the ad shown here.

Now it’s your turn and I want to see results! Start now by sending this message to everyone you know who supports the Second Amendment.    R. Lee "Gunny" Ermey

http://www.triggerthevote.org/landing2/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:28:29 PM by metaldoc »

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Trigger the Vote
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 09:44:36 PM »
Oooo Rah
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 10:49:58 PM »
Haha I love Gunny. Hope to see more commercials like this. Glad I switched my political views from Independent to Republican last week so I can vote in the primary.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 12:58:33 AM »
I saw this today and agree: It does no good at all to ***** and moan to the intertubz and all yer buddies..... if you don't vote, you don't COUNT!  Not only that, if you don't make your preferences heard in the primaries, then you are just yelling into he the Hurricane in November..... and the Progs will have won !

Speak now or forever hold your civil peace.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline cruiser1947

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:26:35 AM »
Great video!!!! We need to keep our right to bear arms !!!

Offline metaldoc

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:45:04 AM »
Voter turnout is generally pathetic.  The most common excuse is "my one vote doesn't make a difference".  Well, it does make a difference.  You know what the politicians see when they look at a 20 to 30 % voter turnout?   APATHY.   No wonder our representative do what they want... most of the people just don't care.

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »
Voter turnout is generally pathetic.  The most common excuse is "my one vote doesn't make a difference".  Well, it does make a difference.  You know what the politicians see when they look at a 20 to 30 % voter turnout?   APATHY.   No wonder our representative do what they want... most of the people just don't care.

Technically peoples votes don't make a difference in the election process. It's all those danged delegates who are SUPPOSED to vote the way their constituency votes