< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Matt Bracken makes his book, Enemies Foreign & Domestic, available for free ...  (Read 869 times)

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Download Matt Bracken's eBook, Enemies Foreign and Domestic, from Amazon for Kindle today, March 1, 2012.

Don't have a Kindle?  There's an app for your smart phone.  Just check your "marketplace" or "app store".

Your phone isn't that smart?  Amazon has free Kindle apps for PC's, Mac's and a variety of other devices.

###

From Matt Bracken, author Enemies Foreign and Domestic

Want to join a beat-up old ex-Navy SEAL, ocean sailor and book writer on a real-world covert cyber operation? I knew you did. So here's the deal.

The idea is a national clandestine psyop, using my first novel as a vehicle. On Thursday, March 1, Enemies Foreign And Domestic will be put into Amazon Kindle's free library, for a period of up to five days.

My goal is to make the spike in the number of free Kindle downloads for Enemies Foreign And Domestic so dramatic, that the national media will notice the passionate interest in this "dangerous and seditious" novel among the bitter clingers. But this is just the first step of a jiu-jitsu move. The light thrown on EFAD's sudden nationwide surge in popularity will then be mirrored back onto the federal government's most egregious usurpations and abuses, and on the mainstream media itself.

The first step in forcing open this dialogue will be to explore the mainstream media's active collusion in the cover-up of a scandal that is demonstrably orders of magnitude worse than the worst previous scandals, such as Watergate, which was "a third-rate burglary" where nobody was killed. To date, the DOJ’s Operation Fast And Furious has resulted in hundreds of murdered Mexicans and at least two dead U.S. federal agents. But instead of providing real news coverage, the MSM feeds America the pabulum of celebrity worship and an artificially-contrived debate about artificial birth control.

Imagine for a moment if President Nixon's men, when called before the congressional committees invistigating the Watergate scandal, had provided nothing but thousands of pages of fully blacked-out paper. In effect, a giant, bored, "F—k you, what are you going to do about it?" to congress. Then imagine if the Washington Post, the New York Times and the television networks never mentioned Watergate or the hearings, except rarely, and then only to call the congressional investigators partisan hacks who were bent on destroying our beloved President Nixon.

Reverse the party polarity,  jump forward through the time warp, and you have the current reality, where gangsters rule the federal government from the White House, the Fast And Furious congressional investigators are impotent buffoons, and the MSM is fully in on the cover-up. Nobody died at the Watergate, but recall what the hysterical 24-7 news coverage of the Watergate scandal and hearings accomplished: the end of a presidency, pronto. And an Attorney General in prison.

In the modern case of Operation Fast And Furious, hundreds of Mexicans were murdered as the result of a diabolically evil plot laid with the sole purpose of discrediting the Second Amendment, by deliberately funneling semi-automatic rifles to known drug cartel killers and assassins. Their goal was to bury our Right to Keep and Bear Arms beneath a mountain of Mexican corpses.

Folks, it doesn't get much more evil than that.

So here's the plan: on Thursday, March 1, we will engineer a stratospheric spike in the number of free Kindle downloads of Enemies Foreign And Domestic, and continue this operation for up to five days, the max allowable under the terms of the free download program. We will watch the MSM explore this sudden and frightening phenomenon erupting among the unwashed gun nuts and wild-eyed Constitution fanatics. When they predictably condemn EFAD for its fictional assassinations of government officials, and the rest of the story that they will pretend to find so abhorrent, we will shine their own spotlight right back on them, and yell Fast And Furious in their faces!

And this can all happen by getting a million or so gun owners and other freedom lovers to download EFAD, totally for free, beginning on March 1st.

###

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
It's a good read.
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Amazon won't even load right now.. all them gun guys must have crashed the site
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Amazon won't even load right now.. all them gun guys must have crashed the site

That'd be great if that happened!  Loads just fine for me now.

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Downloaded, just had to work my way to the book through a less direct approach.   
Now shh, Daddy's reading!
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Bracken's whole EFAD series is excellent; it was responsible for a number of nights where I didn't get enough sleep.  Of course I downloaded the Kindle version, but preferring the pulpy edition, I may have to pull my dead-tree copy off the shelf, dust it off and give it a read again. 
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
I need to learn to read faster (maybe these new fandangled glasses wil help  :P ) I am just finishing up Lessons of Armed America,  still working thru SHOOT, may skip Cornered Cat and just send it to mom, and a Cooper book I haven't even started, now this one! All with good intentions I guess.  With all the driving I do, i should have checked into audio-books...

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
I'm a Luddite who hates reading ebooks but I downloaded it.  I'm almost through everything John Ringo has written so I need a new liberal hater to read. :D

How much do you want to bet we're all on a list now?   ;D

I'm only half joking.

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
What do you mean "now"?   ::)

Here's a book for you to add to your list, it's one of Dagny's favorites: Help! Mom! There are Liberals Under My Bed!

"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein