< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Did you watch? Totally Bassad!  (Read 1162 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Did you watch? Totally Bassad!
« on: March 27, 2012, 02:06:25 PM »
Totally unrelated other than being a GUY thing?  The Bullit chase scene reenacted last night on Fox's Alcatraz!

http://www.fox.com/alcatraz/ford/  (for full chase and behind the scenes)

True be told, I don't ever recall see the original. I MUST find it! (Yes Rick, I once again relinquish my Man Card!)
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Did you watch? Totally Bassad!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 02:27:21 PM »
Ne Bull, you most likely saw it and just don't remember it, so we will only put your man card on probation. 

Over the years this has been used in commercials and as a clip in the background on multiple movies and TV shows so most people even if they have not watched "Bullet" have seen it they just don't realize that they have.  It is a great classic action scene that kind of set the standard in the day.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 02:46:11 PM »
+ 1 on "Bullit".  Of course, I am a little biased.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 08:24:26 PM »
Guess who worked on a Shelby Mustang today... just an alignment though, car has been frame up restored 8)

My little brother just bought it, and I am sure it will be a most local car shows this summer
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 07:39:23 PM »
Totally unrelated other than being a GUY thing?  The Bullit chase scene reenacted last night on Fox's Alcatraz!

http://www.fox.com/alcatraz/ford/  (for full chase and behind the scenes)

True be told, I don't ever recall see the original. I MUST find it! (Yes Rick, I once again relinquish my Man Card!)

I'll let it go this time, since I don't think I've sat through the whole movie.  Pretty sure I've seen the chase scene though.

BTW: You get your man card back after you can prove you've finally watched RED DAWN.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.