< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A Morality Play in Response to Those Who Might Think RKBA Folks are Paranoid  (Read 1325 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Why don't they teach us of events like this in school?

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Why don't they teach us of events like this in school?

Encourage free thought and bucking against the system where appropriate, and that violence does serve a purpose? Heaven forbid!
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
Wow. 

I went to school in California, this was not in any of the history classes I have ever attended. 

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline lneuke

• NFOA Full Member
Never had heard of this event before.   Definitely a textbook example of the intended use of our 2nd amendment rights.

If Cantrell could have foreseen this event, guess what his first move would have been?  Gun control laws perhaps?  Seems like a microcosm to me...

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
I *swear* I recall discussing this event back in Gov't class in high school.  Was a Florida private school.  I could be wrong, though.

Side note - that school also advocated the principle of personal responsibility in every aspect of life *shock*

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D