< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: This story needs a lot more playing before the election.  (Read 549 times)

Offline DarryH

• NFOA Full Member
This story needs a lot more playing before the election.
« on: March 31, 2012, 09:03:34 AM »
Most of you may have heard about this incident.
Anyone that stands for gun rights, as well as other issues, needs to be putting money into the pot to air this incident loud, long, and repeatedly, BEFORE people go to the polls.
I do not see how President Obama cannot get reelected otherwise.
If the people of this land will not stand up and fight soon, it will be way too late. I have never been a big alarmist or anything, but I am geting worried.
Read this, and pass it on to everyone you can.
Good Shootin!!
DarryH
http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/obama-whispers-speak-loudly.aspx

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: This story needs a lot more playing before the election.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »
I have ranted/ posted about each, but this is a nice package of all most some only a minute sampling of his under-the-table behind- the-back-of-the-American-people no-reguards-for-anything-but-his-own-power-hungry-greed dealings. Thanx for postin'

I will scream this from somewhere very high:
WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS CRIME BOSS AND HIS CRONIES ANOTHER FOUR YEARS!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:02:23 AM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane