< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters to hold John Mark memorial Multi gun match  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
April 15th 2012 at Eastern Nebraska Gun Club

This match is a memorial match for John Mark. Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters will also be raffling off a approximately a hundred items. Items include a Dillion 550, multiple hand gun & rifle dies, many kinds of rifle & pistol powder and primers. Raffle tickets are $1 & $2, all proceeds will be donated to NFOA.

Check out the Eastern Nebraska Practical Shooters website at:

http://www.easternnebraskapracticalshooters.com/

for further information. Sandy Engel Action Pistol Match Director
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline metaldoc

• Powder Benefactor
 :o   Wow!  There's a lot of stuff being raffled off!   AND a very generous gesture to make the NFOA the beneficiary of the proceeds.

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
Anyone who wants to come out to ENGC is welcome.  Even if you don't shoot the match, come out for the raffle!  The match starts at 9am on April 15th and goes until it is done!  The raffle is going to be held after the match is done and the equipment is put away.  You do have to be present (or have a proxy) present to win.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Who was John Mark?

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
He was a long time ENPS shooter who passed away last year.

I wish I could make this one, but I'm going to be out of town AGAIN.   >:D  Two months straight of missing multigun matches.