< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NSCC Fun Shoot  (Read 732 times)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
NSCC Fun Shoot
« on: April 25, 2012, 10:13:27 PM »
If it looks like I can get a semi decent turnout (more than 6 or so) I would appreciate a rep from NFOA being there.

http://www.facebook.com/events/316395488431615/

In keeping with ENGC rules: This is NOT an official meeting or event! Just a group of people going to the range. Although, some aspects of NSCC goals and the means to accomplish them may be discussed.

We will meet at the Shell gas station in Louisville, NE at 11:30am, and head to the range from there.

You are welcome to invite skeptics and gun-shy people. If someone does not have a firearm, you can borrow one of mine under supervision, and ammo, at no charge. Any inexperienced shooters need to be closely supervised by myself or another firearms instructor. Any persons under 18 will need a legal guardian present.

The primary focus will be handguns, but you are welcome to bring a rifle, keeping in mind that you need to stay on the same firing line as your sponsor. Bring snacks, water, and ammo. Targetry will be provided.

Non-ENGC members will need $5 cash for the guest fee. Each member can bring a maximum of 4 guests, so please let me know if you are a member and willing to sponsor guests.

Adhere to the 4 rules of firearms safety, or you will leave the range:
1. Treat every weapon as if it is loaded.
3. Do not point the weapon at anything you do not intend to destroy.
3. Keep the safety on and finger off the trigger until you are indexed on target.
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Additionally:
-Hearing protection and eye protection mandatory.
-We will leave the range in better condition than we found it. Pick up and dispose of all trash and brass
-All targets must be engaged in a safe manner (Angle of fire).
-Follow all instructions from your ENGC sponsor and ENGC officers.

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: NSCC Fun Shoot
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:28:02 PM »
I'll try and make it John, no guarantees though.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.