General Categories > Shooting Sports

It's the 3rd Tuesday again!

(1/4) > >>

JimP:
IDPA at theBulletHole 2nite!

See ya there if ya can make it......................

Jay:
maaannnnnn, why do Tuesdays have to be so busy for me all the time????

Got to go scale the kid's go cart tonight for the Turkey Chase weekend in Lincoln Friday-Sunday.

JimP:
Have fun with that!

JimP:
They had a really screwy stage set up tonight........ 3 "red" targets, 3 "white" targets, 1 "red/white" in an inverted wedge. The targets were alternating red/white, with the "red/white" at the apex of the wedge....... We were to engage red, then white, nearest to farthest, using the single barricade for cover. 16 rounds (2 per target, 4 on the red/white).

The first run I really bolluxed it up, hitting one white target 3 times, and one only once (Failure to Nuetralize) and sliced the pie instead of nearest to farthest (which I thought wiser, but was as usual, WRONG)........ 33 sec and a bunch (don't ask, I cant count that high) down...... The second run was MUCH better, 29 sec, 1 down. That doesn't sound blazing fast (and it isnt), but considering I made two mag changes in there, and retained the mags, it wasnt bad shooting........

I know the first run was bad, as there was a guy that went through in 33 sec, 1 down, shooting  with his WEAK HAND ONLY!

JimP:
Yippee! Dad's nite out! Anybody up for it? Sign up 6ish, Walk through at 6:30. Shooting starts at 7. If you don't have a gun and holster, I can lend you one if you can prove you're not a felon (Nebraska Firearm Purchase Permit is useful for this). As for ammo, you gotta contribute SOMETHING..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version