< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: York News Times endorses Deb Fischer for Senate  (Read 1157 times)

Offline metaldoc

• Powder Benefactor
York News Times endorses Deb Fischer for Senate
« on: April 30, 2012, 06:57:03 PM »
FYI...

Deb Fischer has shown she can rise above the political rhetoric and focus on issues. At the end of the day, that is what the York News-Times finds so refreshing about her campaign and why we endorse Senator Deb Fischer for United States Senate.

The last time she visited the York News-Times Fischer was comfortable in her conservative positions, refused to tear down her opponents and displayed a very professional and deliberate approach to solving the nation’s issues.

Although the day she was in York she had no dirt under her fingernails, one quickly got the sense this tough Sandhills rancher knows what it is like to put in a long day of hard work.

The very soil that makes our state so valuable has been all over her hands many times.

Fischer understands rural Americans.

She is one.

More at http://www.yorknewstimes.com/editorial/article_6d728f68-90e6-11e1-99b4-0019bb2963f4.html

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
Re: York News Times endorses Deb Fischer for Senate
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 09:15:40 AM »
I really wish she could get more traction, but it will be nearly impossible to get over Brunings name recognition and cash.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 09:43:14 AM »
right now, im torn.  but where i work (aka a lot of democrats), they hate Bruning for his "raccoon" comment awhile back.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 11:25:20 AM »
I thought I read: 'NEW YORK TIMES ENDORSES DEB FISCHER FOR SENATE' that freaked me out.....

Anyway, I like everything I've heard about Ms. Fischer....but that has all been on this site, I haven't heard her mentioned anywhere else, kinda proving Husker_Fan's point.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »
I really wish she could get more traction, but it will be nearly impossible to get over Brunings name recognition and cash.

Dont you mean Nelnet's cash??

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 09:30:03 PM »
I thought I read: 'NEW YORK TIMES ENDORSES DEB FISCHER FOR SENATE' that freaked me out.....

Anyway, I like everything I've heard about Ms. Fischer....but that has all been on this site, I haven't heard her mentioned anywhere else, kinda proving Husker_Fan's point.

Wow, until I read your post, then reread the title, I actually thought it said New York Times... yikes, I'm tired.
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.