General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Tomorrow is the day

<< < (4/8) > >>

whatsit:
Voted before work. Most of the candidates will have a website and the good ones will have their stance on the 2nd amendment listed. If they don't talk about it I see that as them avoiding the issue and that will probably result in the loss of a vote or two from the NFOA, I'm sure.  :P

Anyway, happy voting!

bkoenig:

--- Quote from: NENick on May 15, 2012, 11:30:44 AM ---I'm so tired of having people explain to my why they are justified in not voting. I keep getting the same dumb story.

My vote doesn't count

I don't like the candidates

I'm a mushroom

:angry:

--- End quote ---

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who doesn't vote hasn't earned the right to complain about the government.

UPCrawfish:
Just got back from the polls.  Wife and I were #148 / #149 out of possible 1,500 registered in precinct.  My simple math puts that at 10%  :angry:
I hope there is a rush after work.....  But I'm not holding my breath...

NE Bull:
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Subtleness is not a strength I possess.

Dan W:
Our polling place was a new one for us, two precincts sharing a hall in the nearby church. There were quite a few voters coming and going, which was nice for a change.

The ladies running the table made a lot of what I thought was unnecessary mention that my wife and I were new Republicans. ::)(I have been an Independent for 25 years and my wife a former Democrat) Then the tacky lady has to tell me she is a Democrat...I said " how nice for you"  :-X 

Anyway my votes are cast, and I am ready to kick some ass in November

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version