< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Deb Fischer  (Read 3303 times)

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Deb Fischer
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 05:20:03 PM »
Henry David Thoreau said it best: "It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which morally we can do."

Chew on that for a while...

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »
Henry David Thoreau said it best: "It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which morally we can do."

Chew on that for a while...

FarmerRick says:  A vote for Ron Paul this November only helps Obama if you live in the Omaha area. 

I voted for Fischer and Paul in the primary. November probably will not change things.  I am not in the same voting district as the liberal-infused Omaha area.  I voted for Perot back in the day too.

If you live in the Omaha metro area, PLEASE vote for Romney. It saddened me to no end when Obama won there last time.  I understand that Romney is not much of an improvement over Obama, but we don't need the Bamster appointing any more Supreme Court Justices.  That is the real issue for the next 4 years as pertaining to the 2nd Amendment.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 06:09:02 PM »
I have to agree with FarmerRick on this one.  As a single issue organization we should be mindful of the impact that leaving the current administration in office is going to have on the Supreme Court.  He has already put 2 on the court, and even the thought of giving him the opportunity to put 2 more up there just scares the living c*ap out of me.  Anything I can do to make sure that there is a regime change in January 2013 I am willing to do (within reason of course).  To me that pretty much means voting for the one who is not in power, even if I don’t completely agree with him.

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX