< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Plan B – The U.S. Senate  (Read 752 times)

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Plan B – The U.S. Senate
« on: June 13, 2012, 09:31:57 AM »
Nebraska is mentioned for it's importance this November in this article at Buckeye Firearms Association.  If firearms owners rights are to be protected nationally the fight starts right here at home in Nebraska.

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8357

From the Article:

Several years ago I was talking to a conservative friend who lived in New York. I chided him about something "his Senator Hillary Clinton" did or said. He proudly proclaimed "She's not my Senator. I voted for Rick Lazio." I asked him how much
money he sent Lazio. None. Well what grassroots support did you give Lazio? None. "But I voted for him," he repeated. I replied, "That obviously wasn't enough, was it? She's your Senator, and you deserve her."

Don't be "that guy." Get involved now, and stay involved through Election Day. We need a major house cleaning; gun owners need to finish the job we have started.

Offline singleshot

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Plan B – The U.S. Senate
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 07:23:02 PM »
Thats right we all as gun owners need to get behind Deb Ficsher and keep NewYork Bob out of the senate. We are getting rid of one clown lets not let the dems put in another one.