< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Heartland Public Shooting Park USPSA Match June 24, 2012  (Read 923 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Heartland Public Shooting Park USPSA Match June 24, 2012
« on: June 22, 2012, 08:38:17 PM »
Has anyone attended one of these matches out at Grand Island?  I was thinking about attending if I can get enough "Honey Dos" in before Sunday.

Anyone have an idea of what time of day they have been drawing to an end?  They don't start the match until the sun is HIGH in the sky, so it is going to be a hot one.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: Heartland Public Shooting Park USPSA Match June 24, 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Has anyone attended one of these matches out at Grand Island?  I was thinking about attending if I can get enough "Honey Dos" in before Sunday.

Anyone have an idea of what time of day they have been drawing to an end?  They don't start the match until the sun is HIGH in the sky, so it is going to be a hot one.

I and a friend went in May---it got over fairly quickly.  I think we finished around 4 or 5.  We are planning on going down this Sunday for the match, also, so perhaps we'll see you there.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Heartland Public Shooting Park USPSA Match June 24, 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 11:32:05 PM »
Well I just sealed my fate.  I have been shopping for a car that my daughter can drive when she turns 16 in less than two weeks.  I am meeting someone in Omaha at 10:00AM, so the match is a no-go.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum