< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Last Outdoor Rock Your Glock of 2012 - Saturday August 18  (Read 1199 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Last Outdoor Rock Your Glock of 2012 - Saturday August 18
« on: August 16, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »
Chris Zeeb sent out a group email giving Notice that the last outdoor Rock Your Glock competition will be held Saturday August 18, 2012 at the Lincoln Ikes range. 

Quote from: Chris Zeeb
This is it, last outdoor match for this year. This Saturday at the Lincoln Ikes show up any time between 8am and 12noon to register and shoot.
http://rockyourglock.tripod.com

This will be the last match that I will run, as it is time for me to pass the torch. Don't worry, RYG matches are not going away!!! Sean Gewecke will be running them next year, and I know he is hoping to start earlier, run later in the year and hopefully have more matches. 

Thank you to everyone for showing up, supporting and growing this match to be so successful!!!

Chris Zeeb
Thank you Chris for all your hard work on these matches!

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: Last Outdoor Rock Your Glock of 2012 - Saturday August 18
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
Chris Zeeb sent out a group email giving Notice that the last outdoor Rock Your Glock competition will be held Saturday August 18, 2012 at the Lincoln Ikes range. 
Thank you Chris for all your hard work on these matches!

Fly

Ditto!
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller