< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Pro-CCW  (Read 1426 times)

Offline tufftrav

• NFOA Full Member
Pro-CCW
« on: August 10, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
It's not everyday that i come across a business, that openly advertises that they are pro CCW, But I was a little caught of guard today. As i walked into the Fastsigns location here off 114th and Dodge I quickly saw as i was approaching the door a gun related sign. My first thought was damn, i gotta head back to the vehicle to un-arm to pick up some stupid signage for work, but just as i was about to turn around, i notice its actually read CCW or Gun friendly business, or something along those lines. So long story short, Kudos to them and now i wont hesitate to use them for all my printing needs.

Offline cckyle

• NFOA Full Member
  • KD0MKS
Re: Pro-CCW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
Way to go Fastsigns!!!!  I don't live in Omaha, so I don't get to see much of what places do or do not have signs posted there.  I went to Guns Unlimited once (before I had my CHP and wasn't carrying) and if I remember correctly they had a sign saying all firearms had to be unloaded and cased.  However I noticed at scheels on dodge they have the same kind of sign, but below that it says, "this does not apply to CHP holders".   

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 03:27:22 PM »
Netties mexican restaurant in Bellevue has a pro CCW sign along with a NFOA sticker on the door too. 

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »
Ted's Tobacco at 144th & Pacific has a similar sign. I've seen folks open carry in there.

Offline Hermit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 03:31:52 PM »
I was having my old Acura checked out at Omaha Japanese Auto Repair http://www.omahajapaneseautorepair.com/out at 134th and I in Omaha the other day and noticed a  "USCCA" (United States Concealed Carry Association) sticker in the window.  So, they're gun friendly.  Also, they do fantastic work out there.

I also talked about concealed carry down at Beertopia on Farnam street with one of the employees, so I'm pretty sure they're ok with guns as well. 

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 08:45:36 AM »
I also talked about concealed carry down at Beertopia on Farnam street with one of the employees, so I'm pretty sure they're ok with guns as well. 

As long as you're not there for a tasting! :D