General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

iphone 5

<< < (2/4) > >>

gsd:

--- Quote from: dukduk on September 13, 2012, 11:27:06 PM ---i was afraid of that  :(

i have too much $ wrapped up in iphone apps though  :angry:

--- End quote ---

most android apps have a free version:) I have yet to pay for an app.

bk09:
Had a Motorola Milestone and only had problems with the droid OS. I have had an iPhone 4S for 9 months now and only have positive things to say. Simply put, it just works. The droid would freeze or have other random issues. And in regards to people saying iPhone has expensive apps, I have yet to pay for an app. Plus it is a phone, not a gameboy. The apps I use consist of a flashlight app, bullet drop calculator, shazam, weather, and a police scanner. Plus the ability to facetime with other iPhones is nice. Oh and Apple has hands down the most responsive easy to use screen around.

bkoenig:
Frankly I'm really fed up with the Android platform.  Too many problems with instability.  I've had two Androids now and both have had problems with randomly rebooting, freezing up, unexpected errors in apps, etc.  I have a year left on my current phone and I'm going iPhone when that's up.

whatsit:
I'm probably an oddball, but the newest Windows phones (not the ones that made you use a stylus) are pretty darn slick. Most popular apps have a version in the marketplace for free or at least let you try before you buy.

Anyway, just bringing up another alternative. :)

Wilson:
I finally went from a phone to the iPhone 4 and love it. I almost don't need my laptop anymore and can work from anywhere. The basics are great! I got the "Posted" app that shows the posted places and paid .99 for it. It is something we can all help build by adding new posted places etc. If you can't find it, email postedccw@gmail.com for help.

Wilson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version