General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Lost my daughter

<< < (3/5) > >>

zombiehunter84:
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family brother.. I know this exact feeling, I lost my daughter in an auto accident as well.. Don't ever hesitate to contact me if you need some support!!

DaveB:
So sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

It's a terrible feeling that far too many here know.

bkoenig:
I'm sorry to hear that.  As a father I can't imagine anything harder to deal with than that.

RobertH:
im sorry for your loss.  thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

SemperFiGuy:
Newfalguy:   Mere words cannot express the Inexpressible to you and your family.

--- Quote ---I've lost a child, it's a pain that never goes away.
--- End quote ---

Regret to tell you that I'm also a member of That Club:   The Pain That Never Goes Away.  It starts the first thing in the morning, on awakening. and lays heavily over the rest of the day. 

Yet........in truth, we never want the pain to completely go away; our Lost One stays close by us every day through that pain.    When any relief ever does come, it comes like this:   One day, a long time later, it was 11:00am and I realized that I hadn't yet thought of John all that morning.

And even with all that, I won't dare to say to you, "I know how you feel."    Because there's no way I could possibly know.   This kind of pain is too very, very personal.

Our prayers reach out to you and your family.

sfg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version