< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: My new custom made holster.  (Read 1831 times)

Offline smitty81

• NFOA Full Member
My new custom made holster.
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:02:24 PM »
Guys, I absolutely love it. Conceals very well, is comfortable, holds my glock nicely, looks beautiful, very affordable and craftsman's ship is A+.

I also had it in under 3 weeks.

Without further adue..........my custom made holster.

This picture does not do this holster justice guys. Anywhere else a holster like this would have cost me $300.00+.

Go to www.ttgunleather.com and check out his stuff guys. He's great to work with and he stands behind his product.

I for one will not be the guy with a box full of different holsters.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:08:07 PM by smitty81 »

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: My new custom made holster.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:08:10 PM »
Quite pretty!

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 12:42:57 AM »
Very nice! However, if I ever get anymore custom leatherwork I will stick to Matt at MWLW. Plus his prices seem more user friendly. Glad you like it though, that truly is a nice looking piece of leather.

Offline smitty81

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 08:55:15 AM »
Very nice! However, if I ever get anymore custom leatherwork I will stick to Matt at MWLW. Plus his prices seem more user friendly. Glad you like it though, that truly is a nice looking piece of leather.

Yea, I checked his stuff out. He didn't offer the holster I was after. I hate being restricted to so few options.

His products do look very nice and affordable if thats something you think you want though.