< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The 60 dead included 26 children, 28 women and six men  (Read 665 times)

Offline skydve76

• Powder Benefactor

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
Re: The 60 dead included 26 children, 28 women and six men
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:55:26 AM »
Looks like we need to put in a law banning the New Year...

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:34:25 PM »
and Fireworks....    and, The Right To Assemble...   and,   ::)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »
Hey, I'll go for the Fireworks on New Years ban again. Ya'll don't know how many times I woke up with my situational awareness "elevated" to high.  I thought of returning fire (literally) with some Mosin parade blanks, but the sirens indicated the law was already in the area.

Seriously, though, Every time I log on there is a new title- Five Female Teachers Killed.  23 Police Officers Killed.  But you actually have to click on the story to find out it happened in war torn nations where many people die every day.  But as was explained to me once, our younger (or most any for that matter) people these days get there info 30 seconds at a time. They can't be bothered with actually reading and researching events that actually matter today. Just the trivial things the are assigned for a grade.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane