< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA Raffle tickets - Available at the ENPS USPSA Match January 06  (Read 1337 times)

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
Come on - you know you want to win the AR-15 Lower from Spikes Tactical!  Come see me at the match on Sunday and get your tickets!  They are only $5.00 each and we are only selling 1000 of them!  You've got a great chance to win since I'm told that I'm not eligible to win :(

The drawing is going to be held on February 17.

I'm easy to find at the match - I'm the grumpy red-head with purple gear complaining about the cold (you also have to register for the match with me).   :P

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Re: NFOA Raffle tickets - Available at the ENPS USPSA Match January 06
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »
Where is this match held?

What times will the tickets be available there?

Where else will the tickets be available?  (Lincoln gun show would be a great place)

Need more info to put it on our Facebook page.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline dcjulie

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:36:43 PM »
This match is held at the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club by Louisville, NE.  I usually get on range about 7:20 in the morning and hide in the shed registering shooters.  I will sell tickets from that time until match meeting at 9am.  If, however, you are determined to buy tickets after the match has started, come find me, and I'm sure I'll sell you some more.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:15:26 AM »
We just got the tickets yesterday, so we just started distributing tickets to board member for sale.  Working on getting thing put together so folks can buy tickets online.  I got 250 last night so those are available at my shop in La Vista today after 12.

Offline tommy1407

• NFOA Full Member
    • Zombie Tactical
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »

This Spikes Tactical Zombie Lower Multi Cal is being Raffled for NFOA fundrasing to support and defend Nebraska's Gun Rights.From GetZombieTactical.com tickets are $5.00 each. Here is the Link to see it, www.GetZombieTactical.com/catalog_detail.php?product_id=89034
Good Luck

Offline Iguana

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 08:17:45 PM »
Got 3 on Monday.  Hope I win.  Want to build a 300 blackout.

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 07:16:09 AM »
I've got to start making it to these shoots.  (even if there are grumpy red heads there.) :)
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 08:31:20 AM »
I've got to start making it to these shoots.  (even if there are grumpy red heads there.) :)

:)  It is true that she wasn't particularly happy in the cold this past Sunday...

...she (with tickets) will also be there for the Steel Challenge match on the 20th, so people can get raffle tickets at that time, also.  (Plus she'll be at the ENPS Banquet this weekend---if you shot an ENPS match this past year, c'mon out!)
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com