< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Call to Action! January 19th, State Capitol  (Read 1544 times)

Offline f1fanatic

• NFOA Full Member
Call to Action! January 19th, State Capitol
« on: January 09, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
I am passing the word along as this is a nationally organized event. Here is the link. http://www.guncontrolmorecrime.com/

This is a peaceful rally on the steps of every state capitol across America at high noon(local time), Saturday January 19th. We are standing up for our 2A rights as law abiding patriotic citizens. But we also stand for the entire Bill of Rights (Natural Rights) that our Constitution protects(does not grant). Because without all these rights intact all of them are in peril. We need to demand from our state representatives Constitutional Protection in the event the Federal Government fails to uphold the Constitutional Rights of this nation. The states are key in keeping an over-reaching, out of touch, Federal Bureaucracy from extinguishing the light of liberty and freedom for all.

Again, this is a peaceful demonstration. Dress well, plan, make signs(no hate, there is enough of that being expressed from the other side), bring your family, your friends, be cool, don't over react( these are emotional times). We must have strength of will but calmness in our resolve.

Spread the word and get as many people to attend as possible.  Law Abiding Patriots Unite.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing." Edmond Burke

Offline MMeyer214

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Call to Action! January 19th, State Capitol
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
Is anyone going to this?

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 06:53:41 PM »

Offline f1fanatic

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 08:52:48 PM »
I am definitely going. I think a lot of people are planning to attend. Follow the link.

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
Here are my pics from the event: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDF5A1g

Offline japatzke

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.  There's a few of the back of my melon in there :D.  Out of curiousity, did you know the lady with the kid wearing the Auburn hat? Only asking as my wife and I are huge AU fans (she was working at AU's Alumni Dept when I met her) and don't often see Auburn stuff up here.  I don't know how I missed them today!

A-FIXER

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 09:29:54 PM »
Here are my pics from the event: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDF5A1g

Good Job thanks enjoyed meeting you today.

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 09:34:28 PM »
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.  There's a few of the back of my melon in there :D.  Out of curiousity, did you know the lady with the kid wearing the Auburn hat? Only asking as my wife and I are huge AU fans (she was working at AU's Alumni Dept when I met her) and don't often see Auburn stuff up here.  I don't know how I missed them today!

Those are my wife and son. My wife and I met at Auburn (at Foy Student Union, where my wife worked), and both of us earned our undergrad degrees from there. War Eagle!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:40:32 PM by CitizenClark »

Offline japatzke

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 02:18:26 PM »
Well War Eagle back at you brother!!! I was betting that was the answer :) My wife says War Eagle too.  I was stationed over at Ft. Benning and met her when she was working at the Alumni Department there back in '94.

Sorry for the thread drift, just couldn't help but ask   ;D